Saturday, July 04, 2009

4th of July Resolution


In know that most folks make New Year's resolutions, but today I'm making a resolution and it just happens to be July 4th - what better time to declare my intention to be a better blogger! I've heard from several of you that my bi-yearly updates just aren't getting it, so in response to the great demand (Hi Launi!) I'm going to try to do a better job.


Thought that the best material for my re-entry into the blog world would be the world's cutest, sweetest, and smartest grandchildren. Recently when Daniel and Danielle were in Canada for her grandmother's funeral, Natalie and I ventured to Chik-fil-A with all four. It was a bit crazy but made for a great photo op.

3 comments:

Sara Miller said...

So good to see you back in blog-land. I'm sure it's hard to keep up. That's why I don't have one. HA!

Natalie said...

Hilarious that you have to be on a weekend getaway to blog! Whatever it takes! Where should we go next weekend?? :)

Kellee Flatt said...

It only took a little bit less than a month for you to update since the demand was made! Good job! (I hope you're never given my ransom note if I'm kidnapped!) Thanks for blogging! We miss the Renstrom happenings!

I actually did a double take on Nat's side bar that said you had updated. Good surprise!