Monday, October 08, 2007

Matt and Maggie's Wedding














































What a wonderful weekend we had in Farmington, MO as we celebrated with Bruce's family at Matt and Maggie's wedding. They were married at Twin Oaks Vineyard, a beautiful setting, right among the grape vines. The weather was splendid, if a bit hot, especially for October. But as the sun went down the evening was especially nice under the tent with lots of laughter (who will ever forget Brian's toast to his brother?), wonderful food, and lots of dancing. Maggie was a radiant bride. I hope these pictures give you a chance to see her dress, the setting, the cake and just a few of the special touches. I love fall weddings!

3 comments:

Adam and Natalie said...

What a beautiful wedding! Thanks for taking pics of the cake and boutinerre's. I love looking at that stuff. Maggie looked beautiful!

Phil, Gretch, and Finn said...

I love the cake! I too love fall weddings!

stevenjared0853 said...

Loving the wedding venue set up! My cousin arranged her first anniversary party at one of the best Chicago event venues last month. Impressive entrance of venue was full of scattered floral petals and bushels. Table décor was beautified with candles and of course continental cuisines' still have the taste in my mind.