Monday, October 08, 2007

Scary Times in Missouri







We had a few hours to look around in Farmington on Saturday before Matt and Maggie's wedding. It's a neat little town with lots of shops in the downtown area. Right next to our motel a garden center was having a fall celebration with lots of things to do and see. We enjoyed hanging out with Lorraine; she's a good sport and really not a witch. She doesn't even play one on TV, but she was willing to pose beside this tombstone. Natalie, do they have pumpkins this big in Alaska?

3 comments:

Adam and Natalie said...

Ha! I was just going to say that I know of a pumpkin that could top that. :) It's a big one though...I'll give you that.

Kellee Flatt said...

This nosy Ohioan wants to say thanks for updating!! We.... I... love to regularly stalk... uh... I mean keep in touch from a distance with friends we can't see as often. Love ya'll. (Did I spell it right? It's such a foreign word to me!)

Susan Renstrom said...

Good job on the "ya'll" Kellee. We'll make a Southerner out of you yet!